Before your first appointment, take a few minutes to reflect upon how you feel about your smile, its effect on yourself image, and how it influences the quality of your interactions with others. The following questions will help you with this process:
- Are you unhappy with the appearance of your smile and teeth? Are you happy with the size, color, and shape?
- What would you like to change about your smile?
- How does your smile make you feel? Confident? Insecure?
- Have you ever held your hand in front of your mouth to cover your teeth when talking?
- Do you shy away from smiling fully?
- Have you ever not laughed because you were uncomfortable with your smile?
- When photographed, do you smile with your lips closed or with a big smile?
- Are you embarrassed to see a dentist because of the condition of your teeth?
Now that you’ve thought about how your smile makes you feel, stand in front of a mirror, smile broadly, and think about these aspects of your smile:
- Are you missing any teeth?
- Are your teeth crooked or uneven?
- Are all your teeth bright white or are they somewhat dark, yellow, or stained?
- Do any teeth appear too short, large, or small?
- Do you have any gray, black, or silver fillings in your teeth?
- Do you have any old crowns or bridges with dark edges that don’t look natural?
- Are any of the biting edges chipped or worn down?
- Are there space between any of your teeth?
- Have your gums receded? Are they puffy or red?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions there’s good news – we can provide you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. If you’re ready to take the next step, please don’t hesitate to contact us.